Seeking Advice on Documents for SOTS

GWENSEL

Less than 60 days to go for our Cruise on Symphony of the Seas and we are very EXCITED. We have completed our online check-in a while back and have our Set Sail Passes on the app. I have heard that we will receive the luggage tags, either through mail or on the app too. Aside from that, are there any other documents that we should expect to receive from Royal Caribbean ? First time cruisers so not sure what to expect. ? Thanks.

A month after boarding Symphony Of The Seas, I really miss the ship, its people, etc.
Well, when we just checked in online via the web, along with our setsail passes were the luggage
tags to download. When it was about 15 days before boarding, we received all the documentation in
the email, although it was also available for download in our Royal Caribbean account via the web.

Now is the time to complete the Cruise Planner with excursions, dinners, book shows (Hiro, Hairspray,
Flight, 1977, etc.).

It's your first cruise and in Symphony of The Seas ... it sure won't be the last.

Enjoy it very much.

1 hour ago, GWENSEL said:

I have heard that we will receive the luggage tags, either through mail or on the app too.

Luggage tags should appear about 40 days before the cruise.  They will be the very last pages in the eDocs.  If for any reason you don't get them printed before your cruise, they will handwrite luggage tags for you at the port, so nothing to be concerned about!

2 hours ago, GWENSEL said:

Less than 60 days to go for our Cruise on Symphony of the Seas and we are very EXCITED. We have completed our online check-in a while back and have our Set Sail Passes on the app. I have heard that we will receive the luggage tags, either through mail or on the app too. Aside from that, are there any other documents that we should expect to receive from Royal Caribbean ? First time cruisers so not sure what to expect. ? Thanks.

Other tidbits:  If your travel agent or your category of stateroom makes you eligible for meal vouchers, they are included in the cruise documentation.  I am talking about the occasional free specialty lunch, free specialty dinner, or other similar "voucher".  For example, neighborhood balcony rooms usually come with a promotion of some sort.

It is recommended that you print or take a screen shot of your set sail pass in case you have a glitch with your phone on embarkation day. Frankly, I believe in paper, so I carry a slim binder in my backpack carry-on with all of my documents, including receipts for the online purchases I made from cruise planner, as noted by @MDIAZ72 .

If you purchased travel insurance (usually recommended), make sure you have a couple of pages of documentation with phone numbers and such.  It doesn't need to be Royal Caribbean, but if it is, they provide an electronic link where you would access the information.

Have a great cruise!

2 hours ago, GWENSEL said:

We have completed our online check-in a while back and have our Set Sail Passes on the app. I have heard that we will receive the luggage tags, either through mail or on the app too.

Luggage tags will be printable via the online check in part of Royal Caribbean's website.

Thanks for the inputs.

I will keep checking within the 40 day span before the cruise. I too am planning to print and carry all key docts.

I have also started getting updates of my dinner and entertainment reservations on the app, just the excursions still to reflect.