Rear Cabin Question

The best thing about the suite on the aft is the larger balcony.  Obviously, the extra space of the cabin is also very nice but I find the balcony to be the big draw.

A room on the extreme ends of the ship (either far forward or far aft) are always going to experience a little more movement than those in the center of the ship for obvious reasons - pivot point - but honestly, I haven't ever noticed any difference myself - but then neither my husband nor I get seasick so we just don't pay that much attention to the motion of the ship.  We were all the way forward on the Jewel on a Transatlantic and I never noticed any significant motion even in the middle of the relatively rough Atlantic.

I have never ever noticed any engine noises that high up - you are either on deck 7, 8 or 9 as that is where the aft 2 BR suites are located.  Since you are not directly beneath the WJ (the GS 1600 has that position) then you are unlikely to hear the noise of moving chairs that is so common being directly beneath the WJ or the pool deck.

I think you are in a very good location.  As with any room on the extreme ends, you will have a bit of a hike from the elevators to the back of the ship but on the Radiance class ships it's not really a problem since there's just not that far to go.

I normally book aft rear facing when I can. It's simply a great stateroom experience being able to watch the ports from the rear disappear as you go. I find the sound of the propulsion to be soothing and I loved to smoke a nice cigar on the balcony when it was allowed in the past. IMHO the only time you will notice anything is when your pulling into port and they activate thrusters there is some vibration (not sure you would even notice on higher deck levels). In any case it's a very positive experience. Enjoy.

I had an aft suite once and it was fabulous being able to see the port fade in the distance as we left ports and to have the extra large balcony.  In addition, you don't get the wind experienced like you do along the side of the ship.

While the aft is more susceptible to movement, it seems less problematic to me than being at the front of the ship.