Will Radiance of the Seas Have my Favorite Drink?

Last year I was on Vision of the Seas - which had The R Bar.   It had a Jalepeno Cucumber Margarita that became my favorite drink.     In September I'll be on Radiance of the Seas - - - - - no R Bar.     Does anybody know if you can get a Jalepeno Cucumber Margareta on Radiance?

12 minutes ago, Matt said:

You could ask the bartender to make you one. If they know the ingredients they can definitely do it.  It's really just a matter of the bartender's experience, plus if they have the ingredients.

Also helps if you know how to make it! Have friends that are bartenders who will make any drink you ask for IF you can tell them how to make it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/4/2019 at 2:00 PM, MichFish30 said:

Last year I was on Vision of the Seas - which had The R Bar.   It had a Jalepeno Cucumber Margarita that became my favorite drink.     In September I'll be on Radiance of the Seas - - - - - no R Bar.     Does anybody know if you can get a Jalepeno Cucumber Margareta on Radiance?

Are you doing the Vancouver to Hawaii cruise? We will be on that one...sounds like a cool spicy drink...?

The Jalapeno-Cucumber Margarita is from the Sabor menu on Liberty instead of the R Bar. That probably bodes well for you though since there isn't a Sabor on either of your ships, and you were able to get one on Vision. I'm not sure all bars will have jalapenos and cilantro, but if they do, they can probably make it. Here's how it's listed on the menu. Good luck in your quest... it sounds like a good drink!

image.png.00d3a2f6e881c205ec6e2baa9d45c158.png