free shuttle from Miami cruise port to a rental agency

usafun

We are using enterprise, which has a shuttle to the rental car center at Miami International Airport. I have heard that in order to use the shuttle you need a rental reservation in place already so make sure you do that prior to your trip.

21 hours ago, usafun said:

as we are (5 family members with a l o t of stuff...) returning from our RCI cruise with the symphony ship and staying at miami 4 more days - do you have an idea what rental car agency has free shuttle from Miami cruise port to the agency? 

Hertz to 2nd avenue HLE location https://www.hertz.com/rentacar/location/nearby/MIAC10

On 8/3/2019 at 3:06 PM, usafun said:

as we are (5 family members with a l o t of stuff...) returning from our RCI cruise with the symphony ship and staying at miami 4 more days - do you have an idea what rental car agency has free shuttle from Miami cruise port to the agency? 

Enterprise/National/Alamo all share the same rental car bus from Terminal A where Symphony docks.  It is free to ride to the airport with proof of your rental reservation.  The bus takes you right to the rental car center at the Miami International Airport.

i reserved with ALAMO. i have good experience from the past and rates were better then others (although i have encountered a better rate, just do not remember the name of rental agency - about $30 cheaper for 4 days - not a big deal).

anyhow, ALAMO have shuttle service from port.