Drinks package on Coco Cay

adidassler

I've got two cabins booked for October,  I'd like to add on the drinks package so called RC as I assumed it would be easier to do both cabins drinks packages by speaking to a human. 

Wrong. I asked if the drinks package is valid on Coca Cay and the lady insisted it was not, i asked her to clarify with a colleague and she continued to insist it cannot be used off ship. 

I didn't want to press the issue and also didn;t want to buy it without confirmation...so, who's wrong? Me or the lady on the phone?

Ta.

The self serve beer tap is included in the DX but it's Heineken only.

Funny thing - on Saturday I swiped my card (no DX) and it didn't work.  It looked like it charged my card but no beer.   I swiped it again and it worked.  I feared I would be charged twice for one beer but the bartenders on Empress were generous with my 3 happy hour drinks so I figured if Royal "got one back" that was just the world righting itself so I let it go.   I was never charged for that beer on my statement.