Coastal Kitchen reservation question

Noella

We are sailing on Oasis of the Seas on 9/1 to celebrate our 45th anniversary. We decided to make it special and try Sky class.   I know we can eat at the Coastal Kitchen but I can't seem to find where you can make dinner reservations so your are guaranteed a table.  Any information will be greatly appreciated!

Just finished cruising on Ovation which also had a Coastal Kitchen. I was unable to reserve Coastal Kitchen in advance through cruise planner and was told by others on another message board you couldn't. Upon boarding we visited Coastal Kitchen for reservations pretty quickly. We did not reserve all nights and had no problem reserving the next night as we left dinner the night before. Ovation is  smaller than Oasis so it makes it hard to compare in that regard. We loved eating at the Coastal Kitchen. The fact that the Kitchen was only preparing for a very small number of tables compared to MDR, made a huge difference in the quality as served so quickly. Happy Anniversary and enjoy.

As @Kathleen noted, the Cruise Planner should show Coastal Kitchen as an option under the dining section. But many people on many sailings who were in Sky Class suites were unable to get all the way through. Royal's IT department once again mucking up what should be a simple process. ?

One thing you can try doing is calling Crown & Anchor and asking them to help with your reservations. They are very helpful and once they confirm you're in a full suite they should be able to set that up for you on their end. Be sure to actually call the Crown & Anchor number rather than the excursions reservation number -- 866-562-7625 -- and have your C&A member number ready. Even if you are Pre-Gold, they'll help you out!

If all else fails, just go to the CK reservations desk when you board and you can make your reservations then. In fact, even if you get them set up through C&A, you may want to go there just to confirm everything.

And welcome to #TeamCK! ? 

3 hours ago, JLMoran said:

As @Kathleen noted, the Cruise Planner should show Coastal Kitchen as an option under the dining section. But many people on many sailings who were in Sky Class suites were unable to get all the way through. Royal's IT department once again mucking up what should be a simple process. ?

One thing you can try doing is calling Crown & Anchor and asking them to help with your reservations. They are very helpful and once they confirm you're in a full suite they should be able to set that up for you on their end. Be sure to actually call the Crown & Anchor number rather than the excursions reservation number -- 866-562-7625 -- and have your C&A member number ready. Even if you are Pre-Gold, they'll help you out!

If all else fails, just go to the CK reservations desk when you board and you can make your reservations then. In fact, even if you get them set up through C&A, you may want to go there just to confirm everything.

And welcome to #TeamCK! ? 

Thank you both for your help.  I will be calling C&A for assistance.   I've been planning this for so long I don't want to take a chance of something going wrong now.   Excited about trying Coastal Kitchen !

If you are in Sky class then you have no need to worry. Most times, the cruise planner will not allow you to reserve it, even though it shows. When the suite concierge emails you the week prior to sailing, just let him/her know the times you want and they will take care of all the reservations for you. You could also wait till you get on board but we always take care of it through email first. One less thing to do on the first day.