Just booked Oasis of the Seas

DanielB

So as a devoted Disney guy and enjoy DCL I am venturing to Oasis for a January 2020 sailing.  

Really excited and I am glad I found this blog and forum to answer my questions.

Booked a Neighborhood Balcony Gty, would have been fine with an inside but splurged a little.

Thanks to all that post as reading about your experiences have been very helpful.

Thanks again!

Daniel

Oasis is just a wonderful ship.

Don't be concerned about the amount of passengers like so many people, cause there are a lot of areas

that don't seem crowded.  You'll figure it out as the week progresses.  

One word of caution - around late afternoon and through the evening, the aft elevators are always backed 

up, but the forward elevators are much less so.  For our November cruise, I booked up front and it was a 

great move as far as being crowded.  

Great crew!

26 minutes ago, DanielB said:

So as a devoted Disney guy and enjoy DCL I am venturing to Oasis for a January 2020 sailing.  

Really excited and I am glad I found this blog and forum to answer my questions.

Booked a Neighborhood Balcony Gty, would have been fine with an inside but splurged a little.

Thanks to all that post as reading about your experiences have been very helpful.

Thanks again!

Daniel

Very nice post. 

20190730_164529.thumb.jpg.4f16dccae6b915a66a92d5e94edc6bf4.jpg

Ok so I was on The Allure a few years back for work but honestly we didn't do much on the ship as we were in meetings so we could explore the ports.

The one thing I loved was the Park Cafe and now I am into fitness so I look forward to the gym on board....does the Oasis have a sauna or steam room?