Set sail pass?

So now that we are all signed in for our Anthem cruise in September I see the "set sail pass" is ready and we can print it. I remember in the past a bunch of papers to bring to the port. Is this all we need now to bring to the cruise terminal for boarding? Also I see that my pass is Green which I assume is our C&A status of Emerald. My wife has been on every cruise I have so she should have the same points and status. Should her pass be green also or its just the main name on the cruise ticket that gets the C&A status color on the pass? Thanks for any info.

1 minute ago, Fuzzywuzzy said:

Same here @RCIfan1912. I went to the C&A site, got my wife's member number, went back to CP and updated her info for the pass and it changed her color to match mine in about 10 seconds.

Oh wow thanks, I will try that. I have her number somewhere. I take care of this kinda stuff. About the only I'm trusted with. ?

2 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

SetSail pass is all the paperwork that you need to get on the ship from Royal Caribbean.  You will also need your passports..so definitely don't forget those!

Thank you so much, awesome. Did that change recently because I remember in the past having a bunch of pages to print out and bring. Hey do you guys upload your own picture or just do that at the port? I never have and most likely won't this time either. Seems to be a pain.