WEATHER -SAILING NEXT SATURDAY -PORT EVERGLADES

Hi All!

Is anyone familiar with weather related itinerary changes? We sail next Saturday out of Port Everglades on Majesty. It's a 4 night cruise to Key West, and Nassau, Bahamas. So if they had to change itinerary then I'm just curious where they might take us given just a 4 night cruise. Any ideas/comments appreciated - Thank you cruise fans!

No itinerary changes announced yet.

If/when they are, they usually send emails to you and/or your travel agent.

A great resource is Royal Caribbean's Chief Meteorologist James Van Fleet. He posts regularly on Twitter and Facebook:

It's anyone's guess what could happen and where you might go otherwise. It'd be pure speculation right now to offer ideas.

@Matt (or anyone else), do you know if James Van Fleet also keeps a look out for Celebrity Cruise line ships. 

I have a cruise booked for November, with some cruising rookies that might be more relaxed if they knew he was also watching over those ships.

16 hours ago, Ken23 said:

@Matt (or anyone else), do you know if James Van Fleet also keeps a look out for Celebrity Cruise line ships. 

I have a cruise booked for November, with some cruising rookies that might be more relaxed if they knew he was also watching over those ships.

I believe so.