Arubus - Aruba

ZMANATL

Hey y'all... I'm booked on FoS with the ABC itinerary..  My question for you...  Has anyone ever gotten the $10 daily bus pass in Aruba?    I'm looking at taking the bus up to Arashi Beach.. maybe walk over to the lighthouse then take bus back down to Palm Beach..   Heck, maybe hit one of the southeast beach.  Maybe finish watching sunset at Eagle Beach. How was your experience on the bus?  Looking at the schedule for the island looks like I'll be able to go to many places.  I usually rent cars but this lets me look about the island too.  Thanks for any / all replies.

• 1 month later...

I’ll be there in December and am planning the same thing. From what I’ve seen/read it’s super easy to catch the bus and it’s a great money saver. I think it goes to a certain point and then after that if you want to go further you’ll need to take a taxi. Could be wrong though. That’s about all that I know, sorry I couldn’t help more.