Room service

Nikkoo

2 hours ago, Nikkoo said:

just wondering whats included/free with room service? I highly doubt we would use it but was just wondering. We are in an inside cabin if that matters. I also assume there will be a tray charge? 

The only free room service is continental breakfast. Anything else, including hot breakfast items, incurs a $7.95 charge per order.

1 hour ago, Nikkoo said:

So we can have breakfast for free and everything else is free but with a tray charge of $8?

Continental breakfast is free. If you want something like an omelette, or pancakes, or a side of bacon / sausage with your otherwise continental fare, you'll be charged the $8 tray fee. The two sections of the breakfast menu are clearly marked so you'll know what's complementary and what's an up-charge item.

9 hours ago, Nikkoo said:

Hi all,

just wondering whats included/free with room service? I highly doubt we would use it but was just wondering. We are in an inside cabin if that matters. I also assume there will be a tray charge? 

Thanks,

nikkoo

Breakfast menu: Continental side is complimentary. 

D7161348-C942-478F-87FE-E491A5735F94.thumb.jpeg.6a3c89180c6bd73ff949a0660eabe71d.jpeg

Rest of the day ($7.95 charge per order plus 18% grats); complimentary for GS and above. 

D5FA8A37-C574-4BB3-817D-3B4313FEF686.thumb.jpeg.619615f5af2b150168bf8406b9bd6e74.jpeg

15 hours ago, DDaley said:

I had clicked through to see the PDF versions Matt posted on the blog and was impressed with the full bleed/color design! I see it's not that way in practice though. B/W even for a Sky Class guest?! Cheapskates.

I'm sure they would be happy to charge you for a color copy if you'd like one.