To Royal Up or not to Royal Up

We have an aft corner JS booked on Enchantment for a 5 nighter out of Galveston for Sept. 11th.  We now have an opportunity to bid on an upgrade.  It looks like all the suites are booked for this cruise so I have a feeling my chances for actually getting an upgrade are slim, but realize if I do bid and get the upgrade I will be locked in.  But we already have a pretty cool room with a unique balcony, do I really want to trade that in for a bigger room, bigger bathroom and suite perks?  This is only our 2nd JS booked, have never stayed in a suite room and have never had an aft balcony room.

I appreciate any thoughts and opinions....Thanks! 

As they say in Blackjack - I'll stick!!! If you like where you are, and the room is more than fine for your needs, than stay where you are and enjoy what you have. The Royal Up program always gets me thinking like you - should I bid...in reality I was fine when I selected my room in the first place so I should be happy now too. But, it always gets me to bid anyways :33_unamused: