Dropping off sodas using the Key

Hi,

Has anyone use the Key and dropped off sodas at the drop off carry on area? Did they handle the sodas with care? I want to use the drop off feature included in the benefits but I am worried about the sodas busting when they are dropped off to my stateroom. 

Thanks for any responses!

5 hours ago, Nikkoo said:

You can take sodas onto the boat? I thought you could only take 2 bottles of wine max? Is this a “key” only thing?

You are allowed to take up to 12 17-oz plastic bottles or cans of any non-alcohol beverage onto the ship now.  Everyone can do that in addition to the wine.

1 hour ago, AshleyDillo said:

You are allowed to take up to 12 17-oz plastic bottles or cans of any non-alcohol beverage onto the ship now.  Everyone can do that in addition to the wine.

Correct. The fact someone has The Key is irrelevant to bringing non-alcoholic beverages.

12 hours ago, Astra616 said:

Hi,

Has anyone use the Key and dropped off sodas at the drop off carry on area? Did they handle the sodas with care? I want to use the drop off feature included in the benefits but I am worried about the sodas busting when they are dropped off to my stateroom. 

Thanks for any responses!

We did! And without an issues either. 2 cases, 2 cabins and both refreshing 12 packs were delivered with care. Along with our 2 bottles of champagne per cabin! It was awesome not to have to carry around anything until the rooms opened up!

We were on Harmony and the drop off station was in the lobby area of the MDR. So you could drop off your carry on "stuff", then go have Chops lunch. Super simple!