What to do in Falmouth

DaArsonist

Hello,

i am traveling on Liberty of the Seas and one of the stops is in Falmouth, we already have Cozumel and grand cayman planned but not seeing too many options for Falmouth. We are traveling with an infant along with a niece and nephew who are 12 and 15, we will also have my parents and brother. We would like to go to a beach as the I hear they are beautiful in Jamaica. Are there tour companies at the port, are there beaches we can go to and rent loungers from a restaraunt, I have heard that the beaches are full of vendors pestering you. Just want to feel safe with a baby and have a good time.

The only thing to watch out for in Falmouth is that many of the Royal excursions require a fairly lengthy commute.  Whatever you decide to do, just be sure that you are aware of how long it will take for you to get there and whether you’re ok with the commute.

Since Falmouth is a relatively new port, many of the excursions are created for cruisers going to/from other Jamaican ports. Just research the driving time and find something that works best for your family.