9 ships in Europe for 2021?

Joe01

Was just reading CC and someone has given info regarding port bookings. From what I have read, the following 9 ships have been spotted in the schedules of multiple European ports at some point in 2021:

Rhapsody, Vision, Brilliance, Jewel, Explorer, Independence, Anthem, Odyssey and Harmony.

Is it just me or does this not seem likely? Given that they dropped from 8 ships in 2019 to 7 ships in 2020, I can't see them going to 9 in 2021, especially given the capacity increase that the return/addition of Independence and Odyssey would bring. It would be awesome, but I'm not sure if I see it happening.

What are your thoughts? Likely or not?

I am looking into doing a British Isles trip in 2021.  It would be great to see more Royal ships in the area.  Right now, Celebrity has more of a presence there.  @Joe01  Any idea if this comment was based on something in writing or just word of mouth?

14 hours ago, Joe01 said:

Was just reading CC and someone has given info regarding port bookings. From what I have read, the following 9 ships have been spotted in the schedules of multiple European ports at some point in 2021:

Rhapsody, Vision, Brilliance, Jewel, Explorer, Independence, Anthem, Odyssey and Harmony.

Is it just me or does this not seem likely? Given that they dropped from 8 ships in 2019 to 7 ships in 2020, I can't see them going to 9 in 2021, especially given the capacity increase that the return/addition of Independence and Odyssey would bring. It would be awesome, but I'm not sure if I see it happening.

What are your thoughts? Likely or not?

Fingers crossed.

With the cancellation of Indy next summer RC cruises have shot up in price. I'm hoping nearer the time prices drop a little. I'm sure by Dec 2019 they'll slash prices as all forums I've been reading for Anthem for 2020 are complaints about it being too expensive. 

13 hours ago, Joe01 said:

Harmony is scheduled for drydock in 2021.

Interesting it means that or O#5 will go directly to another market with TA as the first voyage or we will have tow O ships during 2021 Spring/Summer in Europe which will be very complicate as the number of ports the O class can visit are very limited.   

7 minutes ago, Traveler said:

Interesting it means that or O#5 will go directly to another market with TA as the first voyage or we will have tow O ships during 2021 Spring/Summer in Europe which will be very complicate as the number of ports the O class can visit are very limited.   

There doesn't seem to be any O5 bookings yet. My guess is that she will probably do a couple of short sample cruises from either Southampton or Barcelona and then over to Miami. Who knows? I don't believe that they will have 2 Oasis Class in Europe though, I don't think that they will put one in Southampton for an actual season.