Alcohol bottle for room

ManonM

Hi,

I've seen in some posts that you can order a bottle of alcohol (prior to departure) and have it delivered to your room once in international water if leaving from Texas. I've looked in the cruise planner and I don't see it under any category. I see bottles of wine and champagne only. Will it appear closer to sailing? Departing on Sep 29 on Liberty.

We've purchased the deluxe drink package for our room, but my in-laws will not drink very much, but would appreciate having a few drinks in their room without having to go to a bar to pick it up.

Thanks for any info/advice you can provide :)

Hi!

You can order bottles of alcohol (wine and champagne only,) as well as other treats and small gifts from the Royal gifts website. Here is a link to the onboard (waiting in your room) section of the shop: https://www.royalcaribbean.com/royalgifts/?icid=hpnvbr_pagehe_ryl_hm_awaren_955. Along with wine and champagne, there is alcohol and soda packages (rum and coke, vodka and sprite, etc.) to purchase. 

You could also bring up to two bottles of wine or champagne per stateroom on board with you on embarkation day..There is a corkscrew in your room, and if you want to enjoy it at a restaurant, there is a corkage fee that applies. Policy:  https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/onboard-alcohol-guest-policy "On boarding day, guests may bring onboard two (2) 750 ml bottles of personal wine or champagne per stateroom in their carry-on luggage. If more than two bottles of wine or champagne are brought onboard, including any alcoholic beverages purchased in ports-of-call or in our onboard shops, they will be stored by the ship and delivered to your stateroom on your last day onboard."  However, this doesn't include hard liquor or beer, which cannot be brought on board and will be confiscated. 

21 minutes ago, Qaylun said:

Hi!

You can order bottles of alcohol as well as other treats and small gifts from the Royal gifts website. Here is a link to the onboard (waiting in your room) section of the shop: https://www.royalcaribbean.com/royalgifts/?icid=hpnvbr_pagehe_ryl_hm_awaren_955. Enjoy your cruise! 

(Edit)
I also remembered that you could bring up to two bottles of wine or champagne per stateroom on board with you on embarkation day. There is a corkscrew in your room, and if you want to enjoy it at a restaurant, there is a corkage fee that applies.Policy:  https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/onboard-alcohol-guest-policy "On boarding day, guests may bring onboard two (2) 750 ml bottles of personal wine or champagne per stateroom in their carry-on luggage. If more than two bottles of wine or champagne are brought onboard, including any alcoholic beverages purchased in ports-of-call or in our onboard shops, they will be stored by the ship and delivered to your stateroom on your last day onboard."

Strange, but for me there is no alcohol available on the Royal Gifts page. I wonder if more stuff will get added as we get closer to our sailing date.

20 minutes ago, Qaylun said:

I can see your sailing when I'm on the page, meaning it is available to order. Try this link, it goes directly to the wine and liquor sectionhttps://www.royalcaribbean.com/royalgifts/wine-liquor. Hope this works!

Thanks. I see the page, but it only lists wine. I've seen others post picks of their gift page and they have bottles of vodka, rum, etc.

20 minutes ago, LetsTryThisPlace said:

Not all products are available on all ships. Exclusions should be listed in the notes in the description so be sure to check that too.

Thanks. That must be it. Not available on my ship/sailing.

• 2 months later...
On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 11:42 AM, Qaylun said:

You could also bring up to two bottles of wine or champagne per stateroom on board with you on embarkation day..There is a corkscrew in your room, and if you want to enjoy it at a restaurant, there is a corkage fee that applies. Policy:  https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/onboard-alcohol-guest-policy "On boarding day, guests may bring onboard two (2) 750 ml bottles of personal wine or champagne per stateroom in their carry-on luggage. If more than two bottles of wine or champagne are brought onboard, including any alcoholic beverages purchased in ports-of-call or in our onboard shops, they will be stored by the ship and delivered to your stateroom on your last day onboard."  However, this doesn't include hard liquor or beer, which cannot be brought on board and will be confiscated. 

Is anyone aware if you can bring more than 2 bottles for the 2 Bedroom Grand Suite since there are 2 rooms?

3 hours ago, Kathleen said:

Is anyone aware if you can bring more than 2 bottles for the 2 Bedroom Grand Suite since there are 2 rooms?

Not by policy but if you have your two bottles In your carry on and the other couple has their two bottle in their carry on there may be no correlation that the four of you are in fact in the same cabin.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/21/2019 at 9:09 AM, Flacruiser99 said:

Yes, the only time I've seen the 375ml onboard is when the had the mini bar menu.

To clarify, I am asking about the size of the wine you can order from Gifts & Gear through the Cruise Planner.  We are bringing 2 bottles onboard in carryon luggage but want to have a bottle of wine and some chocolates delivered to our cabin from Gifts & Gear, also.