Humidor on Freedom

There used to be one on the Freedom in the Concierge Club according to Cigar Aficionado.  Whether it is still there or not I do not know.

In 2013, the Freedom and Voyager class ships also made USA Today's list of best Cigar Bars at Sea, so I'm guessing the odds are pretty good.

All 3 of the Freedom sisters do as I recall, and I believe Mariner and Navigator did as well.  Not walk in or large by any means, but they did seem to have a variety.  (can't remember if Voyager did)

I'm not a cigar afficionado, but I find the connoisseur club a relaxing place to read with a quiet atmosphere (most of the time).

I was on the Liberty last November and they had a 5 or 6 shelf humidor in the Connoisseur Club so I would imagine, with the Freedom being a sister ship, she would have one as well.

Sadly, I don't recall coming across this club when I was onboard. I guess I just missed it.

Doc,

The club is on deck 5 forward, starboard side at the entrance to the Star Lounge.  Its one of those places you could walk by and not really notice.  Just a door kinda in the foyer as you enter Star Lounge. I find it to be a nice little get away place, quite and well furnished.  They have several air purifiers that move the air so its really never overwhelming with smoke.

Doc,

The club is on deck 5 forward, starboard side at the entrance to the Star Lounge.  Its one of those places you could walk by and not really notice.  Just a door kinda in the foyer as you enter Star Lounge. I find it to be a nice little get away place, quite and well furnished.  They have several air purifiers that move the air so its really never overwhelming with smoke.

Yep. Must have just walked by without noticing.