CBS SUNDAY MORNING !!

22 hours ago, Fuzzywuzzy said:

There was no reason to preface the report with accounts of norovirus outbreaks and onboard tragedies. Except for the media's vulgar fascination with such things.

I have quit watching the news and am about to cancel our cable.  TV and the media is so fake that there is no point in watching the garbage IMHO.  I just watch YouTube and read RoyalCaribbeanblog.com  ?

On 7/29/2019 at 12:58 PM, Yo2slick said:

I have quit watching the news and am about to cancel our cable.  TV and the media is so fake that there is no point in watching the garbage IMHO.  I just watch YouTube and read RoyalCaribbeanblog.com  ?

I've switched to watching news from the BBC and F24 (France) as well as Asia. ALL the "main stream" news outlets in the US are nothing but biased political reporting, celebrity news and little else. One day I saw reports about unrest and violence in 6 different countries in Africa, hundreds of deaths, all in one day and all of which was ignored by the media here. But if a Kardashian farts there will be live reports from the scene.

8 hours ago, Fuzzywuzzy said:

I've switched to watching news from the BBC and F24 (France) as well as Asia. ALL the "main stream" news outlets in the US are nothing but politically biased reporting and little else. One day I saw reports about unrest and violence in 6 different countries in Africa, hundreds of deaths, all in one day and all of which was ignored by the media here. But if a Kardashian farts there will be live reports from the scene.

the haha reaction doesn't cover your post---now we need a "that's hilarious" reaction!

17 hours ago, Fuzzywuzzy said:

I've switched to watching news from the BBC and F24 (France) as well as Asia. ALL the "main stream" news outlets in the US are nothing but politically biased reporting and little else. One day I saw reports about unrest and violence in 6 different countries in Africa, hundreds of deaths, all in one day and all of which was ignored by the media here. But if a Kardashian farts there will be live reports from the scene.

Image result for jim cantore hurricane gif

Loved the video, and was surprised at the turn it took!  I saw this and was surprised at the tiny amount of the population that actually has gone on a cruise!  I shudder when I think that I was one of those that had not taken advantage of of being on a ship as soon as 7 years ago!