Portable Table Fan

It's small enough to pack but makes enough noise on high that it helps me sleep, it usually sits on my side of the bed and blows directly on my face. It takes up one small corner in my suite case which is a small trade off for sleeping well.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MZFRKE2/ref=sspa_dk_detail_12?psc=1&pd_rd_i=B01MZFRKE2&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEyTVg3OTRCMUxCUThIJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwODg0ODEzM1NIRTFaNlZDTUNWTiZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUExMDA5NjI3WEFFSzBXVzlCRUwyJndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfZGV0YWlsX3RoZW1hdGljJmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

14 minutes ago, lkg276 said:

Just add a fan noise app to your phone and use that at night that way you don't have to pack a fan. Works like a charm

I've had to do this once, I used the European plug on the desk with an adapter, only problem was the cheap fan wasn't dual voltage, so burned the fan up.

So I downloaded the APP and it worked pretty well except no wind blowing across my face, I still slept alright but not great.

At home I have a ceiling fan going and a fan blowing across my face.

On 7/28/2019 at 8:42 AM, Katibear7 said:

Can we bring a small tabletop fan (13") on the cruise as my husband needs it to sleep better?

The ships have them if you ask for them when you first meet your attendant.  There is a limited number, but I have never not gotten one and in fact - they typically look like the ones everyone is posting pictures of.