Boarding, Sydney

Mark throughout he's content he always states that boarding times are only suggestions.  But I've come across a recent Australian video regarding the Ovation of the Seas.  It's stated that people were being turned away if digressing from their boarding times.

Can any of the Australian people here please comment on their experiences boarding in Sydney.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9173c3JCes

10 hours ago, no1bossman said:

Mark throughout he's content he always states that boarding times are only suggestions.  But I've come across a recent Australian video regarding the Ovation of the Seas.  It's stated that people were being turned away if digressing from their boarding times.

Can any of the Australian people here please comment on their experiences boarding in Sydney.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9173c3JCes

It seems the people in the video arrive at a really busy time. It looked like it was raining before they arrived and then cleared up so I infer that everyone just hopped in time around the time the rain stopped.  I wonder if they started to turn people away just for crowd control purposes. I am sure that they would let you on if it weren't too massive a line up. It seems 1130 was busy. I will be Ovation out of SYD in October and will let you know....I plan on being there at 10-1030. Hopefully someone else will chime in like Pippa.  BTW...I am inferring that you mean Matt and not Mark?

Thank you for all of the quick responses!

I was hoping there were some exceptional circumstances surrounding their boarding.  Sooooo planning to get on our boat ASAP.....so excited ?

It's funny for someone who hasn't been on a ship yet, my wife and I have become somewhat obsessed with the planning and research ?