Teen group activities

My granddaughter has used the teen club on Allure and I am guessing it's pretty much the same on other Oasis class ships.  The 12-14 year olds are in the same area as the 15-17 year olds, but are divided up in some cases by scheduled programs.

There are ice skating sessions for each age group, basketball games, a prom and I think several other events.  It is important to the kids to go to the club night 1 at 8PM so they get to meet the others.  I think it is a distinct disadvantage to them if they don't go to that event.  It may be different for you having two kids in there, but if not it is important.

7 hours ago, Matt said:

There's two sets of teen events. Some listed in the regular Cruise Compass, and most listed in the Teens compass.

Here's an example of one: https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/cruise-compasses/liberty-of-the-seas/sun-2019-06-23-0000-0

Thanks for sharing this! When we go on Anthem (in 18 months,sigh) our boys will 12/14... so fun to see something like this exists! They wanted nothing to do with the kids club a couple of years ago and that was a bit of a bummer for me and my husband, lol.