Coastal Kitchen-like space on Independence?

Coming off Allure so do not have a lot for comparison and looking to book on Independence for 2020.

My limited understanding is that ships without a Coastal Kitchen have another space for use for breakfast, lunch , dinner and then a different space  that is more so just the suite lounge.

How does that work on Independence? 

Do they use a specialty restaurant space? If so how does that not interfere with lunch /dinner in the specialty restaurant?

Any insight is greatly appreciated!

16 minutes ago, Matt said:

On Independence there is nothing really like Coastal Kitchen.  I think Suite Guests may have the opportunity for breakfast at Chops, but that's about it.

And along with that breakfast space in Chops, don't expect anything like CK fare. It's going to be more or less similar to what's available in the MDR, just a separate space for suite and top tier guests. 

24 minutes ago, VTHappyGirl said:

Coming off Allure so do not have a lot for comparison and looking to book on Independence for 2020.

My limited understanding is that ships without a Coastal Kitchen have another space for use for breakfast, lunch , dinner and then a different space  that is more so just the suite lounge.

How does that work on Independence? 

Do they use a specialty restaurant space? If so how does that not interfere with lunch /dinner in the specialty restaurant?

Any insight is greatly appreciated!

As everyone above has said, no Coastal Kitchen on Indy, I have not been on Indy but it should be the same as Liberty and Freedom which I have been on multiple times in a suite, you can use Chops for breakfast and lunch on sea days, basically the ship is giving you a segregated area to sit and have lunch with waiter taking care of any needs you might have. There is not a place for dinner unless of course you book a specialty dinning package.

You do have a Suite lounge on deck 14 for pre dinner drinks and hors D'oeuvre, they basically have snacks all day but check with the concierge for the exact times, cocktails are just in the evening, the space is at the top of the ship, basically where the Viking Crown lounge is, so it provides spectacular views during sail away. 

If Indy is like her sisters, the Suites breakfast will be in Chops or Giovanni's.  It is just a nicer, quieter place to sit but there is no extravagant menu.  Pretty much standard breakfast items.  SOME ships used to have a specialty restaurant (usually Giovanni's) where you could take your food from the Windjammer and have a quiet place to eat your lunch BUT with most of the specialty restaurants now serving lunch (particularly on sea days) that benefit is now largely gone.  There has never been a Suites dinner area (aside from the snacks that they have in the lounge) on the non-O/Q ships.