The First Stand Alone Blow Dry Bar at Sea....

I have such a taste of disappointment from their salons. The first time (Harmony) I went they overbooked and couldn't fit me in in time for my dinner reservation. The second time (Anthem) the blow out was sub par. These blow out bars are genius - but I'm not sure I'd give RC salon's another shot.

I just got off a B2B on Navigator on July 19.  I went twice to have my hair blown out.  I have very thick hair!   After a long day at Coco  Cay and enjoying the drink package , last thing I want to do is my thick hair.  They have 6/7 options for your hair to be styled.  Both times I was getting my service a crew Member (not on the clock) came in as well.  They also cut and color hair.  

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, whenismynextcruise said:

Most woman I know are pretty loyal to the person that normally cuts, dries, colors, etc their hair. I wonder how many would be willing to chance that with a random stylist on a cruise ship...

Not only that but who doesn’t get their hair done just before a cruise, anyway ?  I suppose that for a special occasion....maybe. I have honestly not heard any good feedback from this service yet. I don’t see this taking up Prime real estate for long...