VOOM Pkg for 2 people confusion...

This may be a really dumb question, but I am trying to purchase the Voom Surf and Stream for 2 devices... to share with my adult son, who is also listed on my reservation.  I tried to select both of us when purchasing, and it put 2 packages in my cart, and so I uncheck marked him.. i am assuming that I just buy one package, in my name, and then he will be able to use one device and I will be able to use one device?   I don't want to find out later, onboard, that I he had to have his own package , in his name... I know, dumb question, but just making sure... lol

15 hours ago, kittysoul said:

This may be a really dumb question, but I am trying to purchase the Voom Surf and Stream for 2 devices... to share with my adult son, who is also listed on my reservation.  I tried to select both of us when purchasing, and it put 2 packages in my cart, and so I uncheck marked him.. i am assuming that I just buy one package, in my name, and then he will be able to use one device and I will be able to use one device?   I don't want to find out later, onboard, that I he had to have his own package , in his name... I know, dumb question, but just making sure... lol

Thanks for asking I had the same question. I didn't know if it was like the drink package.