Harmony tips

Only 18 days until Harmony cruise. Any tips for the boat or must dos?

I was also wondering if there is any specialty restaurant we needed to go too? I got the drink package so I can indulge in the booze, but didn't get the dining package because I  want to eat the food I already paid for. 

Thanks!

9 hours ago, Kingk92 said:

Only 18 days until Harmony cruise. Any tips for the boat or must dos?

I was also wondering if there is any specialty restaurant we needed to go too? I got the drink package so I can indulge in the booze, but didn't get the dining package because I  want to eat the food I already paid for. 

Thanks!

The food in the MDR is excellent, but Matt's videos point out you don't need to limit yourself to just one entree.  You are able to sample, and don't forget lobster night!

I liked Sabor, but the menu is limited, and I was eating with a "voucher".  Chops was OK, but the tables for two seemed crammed together, so our dinner wasn't very romantic.   I find the single-meal prices high for the specialty restaurants, but the folks who really love them tend to order the unlimited dining package online at a sale price. To get away from the crowds at the Windjammer, you might try the Solarium or Johnny Rockets for breakfast.

For the ship itself, I strongly recommend catching a late afternoon or evening concert in Central Park.  That is my must-do for September.  I also intend to try more of the slides.  The zip line is very short -- it took more time to suit up than to go across, but it can be a real thrill.

Whatever you choose, have a great cruise.