Packing clothes in a "burrito"?

I searched on YouTube for tricks on how to pack my clothes while avoiding wrinkles.  I found a video that shows you how to wrap your clothes into a "burrito" so they all fold into each other and end up in a giant mound.  This avoid any wrinkles or creases.  Anyway - I'm wondering if I were to do this, would the airline or cruiseline unwrap it all looking for contraband?  I don't want to spend all the time making it perfect if it's going to get ripped to shreds and shoved back into my back.  

Thanks!!

Julie

1 hour ago, allardja said:

I searched on YouTube for tricks on how to pack my clothes while avoiding wrinkles.  I found a video that shows you how to wrap your clothes into a "burrito" so they all fold into each other and end up in a giant mound.  This avoid any wrinkles or creases.  Anyway - I'm wondering if I were to do this, would the airline or cruiseline unwrap it all looking for contraband?  I don't want to spend all the time making it perfect if it's going to get ripped to shreds and shoved back into my back.  

Thanks!!

Julie

Have you ever had a TSA inspection paper placed in your suitcase?   I have several times on business trips, but I was carrying a lot of teaching aids that could look funny on the X-ray.  If you can keep the odd items separate and easily accessible, I think you could go for it.  I am kind of intrigued by the idea you suggested...

IF its just clothes I cant imagine TSA searching your bag, but I have had my bag searched a few times and yes they do put a note in your bag so you know they went into the suitcase, but they do not always leave things back in the bag like you had them.  The tequila bottle in a winecloud bag was not returned to the ziplock bag nor was it inside or clothing to help protect it - right out by the outside of the bag to be broken.  So would depend on what you are wrapping all together.