CocoCay inflatable ocean "park"

I’m not sure if it currently there. My cruise will be there in September, and it is not an option in my cruise planner. If I remember correctly, that was located off south beach which is currently an area that is currently undergoing new renovations for the over the water south beach Cabanas and club etc. 

I will report back after our visit if this isn’t answered by anyone else who can confirm before I can.

8 minutes ago, bonoriffic said:

In photos of CocoCay prior to becoming the makeover it is now there was a couple of inflatable obstacles, climbing tower, play thing about 20 feet offshore. Did that survive the makeover and is it still there for guests to use?

The water park was not free in the past.  Access was purchased by the hour typically.  Labadee has a similar setup.  

CocoCay also had an inflatable slide on land.  Both are no longer available as far as I know.  I’m going next week and I doubt the water park is still there.