Deluxe beverage package sale

MikeS

It often depends on how far out your sailing is. In my experience, I usually see things like the "Buy 1 Get one 50% off" start to happen around 6 to 6 1/2 months from  the sail date.

If you look at the fine print in the email notifications, it always gives a range of sail dates to which a promotion applies.

15 hours ago, cdixon22 said:

I had online issues with the weekend sale and called RCCL today - they rep told me there will be another cruise planner sale in about 2 weeks....Hopefully she was not just trying to please me!

No, this time she knows what she is talking about!

Royal runs "sales" often.  But if you monitor prices you will soon learn that Royal has a loose definition of a sale.  

Your quote - " But if you monitor prices you will soon learn that Royal has a loose definition of a sale."   I find that exactly.  BOGO? - 20% off? - 30% off? - all marketing gimmicks. It's all in the wording!  I find it best to ignore that hype and just watch the price itself.   Been monitoring for the past 9 months and it never deviates +/- $5 to $10 bucks per day each sale. LOL!   Waiting for that BIG "sale"..  every bit counts!