State Room Photos

cruisestateroom.com and cruisedeckplans.com are good sites, but one is a "membership site" where you need to pay to access most of the photos upload by others.  Another place to look is CruiseCritic.com or simply googling Allure of the Seas with the stateroom number in quotation (") marks and then click on images.

Thanks Matt.  I came across the same video searching last night.  Appears to me this is one of the lower level rooms on deck 2 or 3. I was discussing one of these with Stephanie at MEI and then she found this corner room on deck 7 with two windows.  It's cabin 7506 at the front of the ship.  I've seen a few photos that might be this type of room and have run across several threads discussing these rooms around the internet.  Generally, the reviews are positive.  Your input appreciated.  You have SO much more experience than me with these things.  

Thanks Matt.  I came across the same video searching last night.  Appears to me this is one of the lower level rooms on deck 2 or 3. I was discussing one of these with Stephanie at MEI and then she found this corner room on deck 7 with two windows.  It's cabin 7506 at the front of the ship.  I've seen a few photos that might be this type of room and have run across several threads discussing these rooms around the internet.  Generally, the reviews are positive.  Your input appreciated.  You have SO much more experience than me with these things.  

Sounds to me like a great room!

The benefit is it looks like you get some extra square footage because of the odd shape.  It is all the way forward and it's worth noting some people feel more motion in the front of the ship.  Generally, these odd shaped rooms benefit you more because you get more living space.  Plus you get two windows!

• 1 month later...

Matt:

You have really built a great community here at RoyalCaribbeanBlog.com!  Rich Triplett was on Navigator of the Seas this weekend and was kind enough to get some photos (and a video which I cannot load here) of our room.  It confirmed a lot of what I had read about these rooms online (including the pole in the room) but a picture is, indeed, worth a thousand words!   

post-3600-0-92807300-1456686228_thumb.jpg

post-3600-0-28197200-1456686234_thumb.jpg

post-3600-0-56044000-1456686240_thumb.jpg

• 6 years later...