Oasis class ships......

3 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

For CP balcony rooms..look for the ones that end in 629 or 229..they have larger balconies and are priced the same!  Also you don't want to be higher as that will be closer to the pool deck above.  I've got CP balcony rooms booked on Allure and Oasis on 10 and 11 right now.

3 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

I believe that @Matt had posted before that there is a CP balcony room that has an extra large balcony. 

It's a little hard to see in this pic, but I remember that some of the rooms adjacent to the bridge had larger/longer balconies. I believe there are inside rooms where the bridge crosses over CP on either side that do not have a balcony of course and some of the adjacent rooms benefit with a longer balcony.

DA8ECD08-E774-4C26-A178-A86DA7C68DC8.thumb.jpeg.c2038d2ce061fa1de401a73479f47b53.jpeg

8 hours ago, kittysoul said:

If the choices are between a  Central Park Balcony,  Boardwalk Balcony or interior with Virtual Balcony... which would you choose, and why....?

That's a great fun question...I have only stayed in a Boardwalk Balcony. On my first time sailing an Oasis Class ship, we made the mistake of booking a top deck(14) Boardwalk Balcony; and yes, you can hear the excited kids running back & forth above us...never did that again. Neitherless, we enjoy the BB simply because, we enjoy both the ambience of the Boardwalk, while taking in the glistering of the ocean, and in some cases, the port background...love it!

One thing I have notice when on an Oasis Class...there appear to be more people, out enjoying their Boardwalk balconies more, than their Central Park counterpart...even at twilight or after dark. Central Park is so beautiful after dark...one of the places my wife & I enjoy hanging out at, at night, having a drink or two at Trellis...especially if the acoustic player is playing. Love it! 

3 hours ago, JohnK6404 said:

Take a peek... they’re on or coming soon to Celebrity... https://www.celebritycruises.com/edge/accommodations/infinite-verandas/

2A326CF1-7A87-439F-9F2E-F91672CED8D9.thumb.png.27f86cb9e81cf577ed5e9274256a4f54.png

Our travel agent sent us info on this. It's on 1 of there ships now and coming out on another soon. I'm sure your post has got a lot of people further looking into this. Looks pretty cool in what they've done in making these cabins unique.