Mullet Bay Beach

Poleman88

I went to Mullet Beach two weeks ago. Water was beautiful, and chair/umbrella rental was cheap ($10 for two chairs and umbrella).  That's where the positive comments end.

DSC_0468_1.jpg

DSC_0459.jpg

The beach is extremely rocky. There is one area that isn't too bad, but as you might imagine everyone goes there.  In addition, there is a giant drop off between where the beach chairs are and the actual water.

DSC_0454_1.jpg

There is one portopotty that I would not dare enter to use. There are two grill places with a very limited menu.

DSC_0448_4.jpg

Overall, I think you can do better.

3 hours ago, Matt said:

I went to Mullet Beach two weeks ago. Water was beautiful, and chair/umbrella rental was cheap ($10 for two chairs and umbrella).  That's where the positive comments end.

DSC_0468_1.jpg

DSC_0459.jpg

The beach is extremely rocky. There is one area that isn't too bad, but as you might imagine everyone goes there.  In addition, there is a giant drop off between where the beach chairs are and the actual water.

DSC_0454_1.jpg

There is one portopotty that I would not dare enter to use. There are two grill places with a very limited menu.

DSC_0448_4.jpg

Overall, I think you can do better.

Thanks Matt! Can you recommend another option or should we stick with Orient Beach? Cheers!

I've rented a jeep / car the few times I've been to St Martin...  it's only 26 miles around the island.  Gives you flexibility.. go see that airplane beach.. pop over to Marigot for pastries that Matt loves... continue on around you'll be at Orient Beach.. if you find something you like stay longer ... if you don't like continue on..  granted you won't learn the history of the island if you get a good taxi driver.. 

On 7/23/2019 at 1:12 PM, Poleman88 said:

Thanks Matt! Can you recommend another option or should we stick with Orient Beach? Cheers!

Grand Case Beach seems to be the best choice these days. Orient Beach has not recovered from the hurricane.