Infinity

BB1

I just booked a cruise on Infinity and I have never been on Celebrity.  We have Elite status because of our Royal Caribbean status. We also have a suite booked. If anyone could give me any input or information, I would appreciate it. Thanks 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/9/2019 at 12:11 PM, BB1 said:

Thank you very much. I have gotten most of my questions answered.  I didn't know how Luminae worked but I guess you don't need reservations. I appreciate your response. 

Sorry you didn't get much of a response here.  Most are not Celebrity cruisers.  We will be on our first in October, also sailing as Elite.  We're on Summit and will be in Aquaclass.  I can speak knowledgeably in November!  ? 

You can find a few posts from a live blog on Infinity along with some other info at the below link.
https://www.cruisehabit.com/tags/celebrity-infinity

I'm happy to answer any Celebrity questions I can.  We've sailed several X ships and will actually be on Equinox in less than three weeks.  You'll find a lot of similarities to RCI, but quite a few things setting them apart as well.  The more favorable passenger : space and passenger: crew ratios, we find, result in better service than on contemporary lines. 

If you're a dessert person, make sure to try a few of the pastries, cakes, etc at Cafe al Bacio, Celebrity's coffee shop.