Perfume in Bermuda

ThyriC

Ok this one's a bit... odd.  But I'm on a mission.  A long long time ago when I went to Bermuda (we're talking about 30 years ago now) I got this perfume.  It was amazing.  I found out that this perfume still exists and is sold in Bermuda  (also online but I'd prefer getting it in Bermuda for the nostalgia sake of being turned into a human test strip from the amount of perfume that was testered on me.  Apparently I have decent chemistry to make perfumes smell good).  However, the perfumery is in St George and on my cruise I'm not seeing an excursion to St George that would even give me an opportunity to shop and I'm terrified of self ferrying to St George, going to the perfumery and trying to get back in time to catch the ship (I'm booked solid for day one).  

I've heard rumor that this perfumery has a store on Front St.  About how far from Front St is the Royal Dockyard?  This may be my only opportunity to get this perfume other than getting to St George to do the perfumery tour.  And Front St would give me a chance to mayyybe get myself a bermuda shorts suit because I just love them.  

Front Street is in Hamilton .... basically right where you would get off the Ferry .... along the waterfront.

It wouldn't surprise me though if this particular perfume can be found in one of the shops around the dockyard area.....there are a few "upscale' shops around, like, for example, the Crown & Anchor (no relation to the loyalty program).  My wife loves that place.

Ok so, I'm using your map that you provided of the Dockyard kind of as my guide (and a ferry schedule).  So get on the blue ferry to Hamilton, and Front St is right there.   Seems like this ferry operates about every hour.   Ok that's not too bad, I think I might be able to do this one without an excursion... I think.

Thank you.  I think the ferry that frightened me was the one to St George because that's a lot more limited of a schedule.  I adore St George but with only one shot at the ferry there, and only one coming back, knowing myself, and how I can get lost in a box, I'd miss the ship.  

Just now, ThyriC said:

Thank you.  I think the ferry that frightened me was the one to St George because that's a lot more limited of a schedule.  I adore St George but with only one shot at the ferry there, and only one coming back, knowing myself, and how I can get lost in a box, I'd miss the ship.  

Totally understand ..... plus, there's no direct bus route back to the dockyard.  A taxi would cost around $100.  All bus routes converge on Hamilton (the main bus station is right next to City Hall) --- none of them runt he length of the island.

Below are the addresses and hours of operation for the 2 LILI Boutiques (got this from their website) https://www.lilibermuda.com/pages/visit-us

LILI BERMUDA BOUTIQUES

STEWART HALL

5 Queen Street 
St. George's GE 05

Tel.: 441-293-0627
Fax: 441-293-8810 
Summer Hours (April to October) 
Monday to Saturday 9am to 5pm 

Winter Hours (November to March) 
Monday to Saturday 9am to 4pm
Closed on Sunday and Public Holidays

BUTTERFIELD PLACE