Platinum recognition

Ok...I know it's silly but I want my Platinum pin so I can scrapbook it (I will never actually wear it).  I got to 34 points on our allure cruise in March.  In June I sailed on majesty... Should my pin have been put in my room? Or is it mailed? Or do you have to hunt it down?  I'm now at 38....   Anyway, just curious if they figure it out in their own.  My husband is now also Platinum but only because of me.  Does he get a pin too?   And my 16 year old just hit 31 on majesty so she should get one on her own merits right?  

Seriously, it's not a big deal.... Frankly I'm more excited to ask for robes on the next cruise lol!  Jane

You may have to ask for it from the Loyalty Ambassador.  We’ve had mixed results with getting our loyalty goodies.  Technically you should get it in your room on the first night of the cruise after you turn Platinum. So if you passed the threshold on your last cruise you should get it in this next one.  If it’s not in your room when you board, go bug the LA to get it.  

2 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

You may have to ask for it from the Loyalty Ambassador.  We’ve had mixed results with getting our loyalty goodies.  Technically you should get it in your room on the first night of the cruise after you turn Platinum. So if you passed the threshold on your last cruise you should get it in this next one.  If it’s not in your room when you board, go bug the LA to get it.  

I should have gotten it on the first day of my last cruise then, since I passed the threshhold in March.  Oh well!  I will email them!!  Or bug them on The ship.  I know this has been answered before but is the LA found best the service desk? 

Also, the pins aren't ship tied, like the blocks, right?  It doesn't matter when you get them, right?  Jane

our last cruise was terrible.

I signed up to meet and greet on cruise critic we had 35+ people. 

I never got any notification of it. I was gold member but never got any info about the facts that I could have one free alcholic beverage or any of the the other advantages including expedited check in. ? 

For platinum I've printed out our entitlements and I'm going to ensure we get them including the in room shower robes ?

After all what's the point of brand loyalty.

2 hours ago, mom2mybugs said:

I should have gotten it on the first day of my last cruise then, since I passed the threshhold in March.  Oh well!  I will email them!!  Or bug them on The ship.  I know this has been answered before but is the LA found best the service desk? 

Also, the pins aren't ship tied, like the blocks, right?  It doesn't matter when you get them, right?  Jane

No, the pins are generic.  The LA desk is often next to Guest Services but sometimes their desk is some place entirely random.  You’ll just have to look once you get on board.

On our last cruise our genie was previously a Loyalty Ambassador and shared a few details about pins.  Except for the name specific pins, they can be requested form the LA desk.  If you want yours after leveling up, you can request and it will be mailed.  As mentioned by @WAAAYTOOO most of the time it will be provided when you board on your next cruise at that level.