Flight question

BB1

53 minutes ago, BB1 said:

I usually fly in the day before but I might need to take a red eye in because of logistics.  I have an annual Allianz policy but thought the extra protection would be nice. Any input would be helpful.

We used Royal's air reservations twice when we arrived in Europe the same day as the cruise departure.  The prices were competitive with airline prices online, but they weren't bargain basement prices from a 3rd party vendor or a strange airline.  Once we flew Lufthansa, which was great.  At any rate, we liked the "promise" from Royal to help us out if we did encounter airline issues.   So personally, I don't think you are being unwise to use Air 2 Sea given your circumstances. 

We always fly in early the day before.  In Sept. we leave Knoxville at 5:30 a.m. to go to Newark. We always go out early so if their are any problems we have options available.  We never use air to Sea as we either find great rates or have air miles available.