Perfect Day Love

6 hours ago, MDIAZ72 said:

Our perfect day in Cococay began with storms. My little son said it was a "rainy day at Cococay".
Thus, when we wanted to access Thrill waterpark, they were about to close it due to bad weather.
After an hour and a half the storm passed and we were able to enter the Waterpark.
We enjoyed a very good day, especially my children. Cococay is perfectly prepared so that there are no problems
with large crowds.
In the end it was a great day, a perfect wrap to finish our cruise.

IMG_2462.JPG

IMG_2464.JPG

IMG_2491.JPG

IMG_2539.JPG

IMG_2598.JPG

IMG_2608_mod.jpg

IMG_2594.JPG

Love the pictures thanks for sharing!!  The water park tickets finally came available for purchase on our sailing. 

1 hour ago, DublinFC said:

Love the pictures thanks for sharing!!  The water park tickets finally came available for purchase on our sailing. 

Thanks a lot. Enjoy the island and the Waterpark of course. I'm sure that it will be a Perfect Day.

Regards

On 7/19/2019 at 11:13 PM, DublinFC said:

I have yet to be to  Perfect Day at CocoCay but this pic is my desktop background.  I have high hopes of the time we get to spend on the island.  I invite others who have been there to share their favorite memories there here.  I hope this doesn't sound too corny.  

CoCoCAY 2.png

Wait are there fireworks at Coco Cay? If so, my little ones would be so excited! Love this pic btw