Adventure of the Seas room outlets

Hi,  I just booked a cruise on Adventure of the Seas.   While watching You Tube videos it seems that there are no outlets near the beds in balcony rooms.  I use a CPAP machine and this could be a problem as I don't believe extension cords are allowed.  If anyone has any information I'd appreciate hearing it.  Thanks!

1 hour ago, Lady Sybil said:

Hi,  I just booked a cruise on Adventure of the Seas.   While watching You Tube videos it seems that there are no outlets near the beds in balcony rooms.  I use a CPAP machine and this could be a problem as I don't believe extension cords are allowed.  If anyone has any information I'd appreciate hearing it.  Thanks!

I believe extension cords are allowed but not surge protectors.  Edited since I was wrong-extension cords are NOT allowed.  Thank you @AshleyDillo

27 minutes ago, Lady Sybil said:

Go to this Royal Caribbean website, fill out and submit the form. They will reply. An extension cord and a bottle of distilled water will be waiting for you in your cabin. If for some reason they are not, just ask your cabin steward.

You'll can also ask your steward to run the cord under the bed and tape it down so you don't trip on it. Or bring magnetic hooks an run it across the top...all walls, doors and ceilings are metal. 

Happy sailing.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/19/2019 at 11:47 AM, twangster said:

I came at this from a different angle.  I purchased a 15' power cord.  It's not an extension cord, it's a power cord.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B0153T1JG6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

1281584416_15footpowercord.jpeg.fca00f1340b617eeabaea7f0047130ba.jpeg

My device can't function without a power cord.  So far no problems.  

I'm not sure how this works in lieu of an extension cord.  I know it's probably obvious but I'm not getting it.  If you would explain it to me, I would appreciate it.  I'm used to Carnival and they let people bring an extension cords.  I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to plug in my fan and have it next to my bed on Royal.

7 hours ago, KathyDS said:

I'm not sure how this works in lieu of an extension cord.  I know it's probably obvious but I'm not getting it.  If you would explain it to me, I would appreciate it.  I'm used to Carnival and they let people bring an extension cords.  I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to plug in my fan and have it next to my bed on Royal.

I am guessing that at 15 feet it's probably long enough to plug in at the desk or wherever the nearest outlet is and still have the device next to the bed.