Helpful Links

Pro24

LINKS - where to buy these? Amazon...etc ???

Can I get some "links" for luggage holders  when we get our tags?  

Also any links for land yards, as a newbie I'm assuming we'll need them. Also should they be waterproof?

Lastly, and links for small waterproof bags when on excursions, assuming we'll need that too.

You all are the experts, I'm listening.....thks! 

157 Days to go! Yes that's Christmas my friends!

You may also want to look at a waterproof phone case to use on wet excursions.

We have these and they work great! They're cheap and come with a lanyard. Worked great for taking pictures during parasailing  in St. Maarten.

https://www.amazon.com/JOTO-Universal-Waterproof-Cellphone-Samsung/dp/B00WXFSA5W/ref=asc_df_B00WXFSA5W/?tag=bingshoppinga-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid={creative}&hvpos={adposition}&hvnetw=o&hvrand={random}&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=e&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl={devicemodel}&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=&hvtargid=pla-4584345016419127&psc=1

1 hour ago, AJK said:

No reason why it wouldn't, but as mentioned you have to take the card out of the pouch anytime you make a purchase and unless you are on the newest ships it is also your room key and needs to be swiped to enter your room.  If you're on a newer ship then you don't have to remove the card from the sleeve as everything is tap to pay and tap to enter your room.  But on a retractable lead like that handing it over to a bartender might be tricky.

I swear by these Loksak underwater bags. They're certified water tight to 60m. 

I use one bag for my iPhone and another smaller one for passport/room key/money etc, put them both into the splashsak waist bag and bring everything into the ocean with me. They work fantastically, I have had the same set for 8 years and might just now have to replace one (only due to cloudy plastic, not from any leaks). 

5 hours ago, Pro24 said:

LINKS - where to buy these? Amazon...etc ???

Can I get some "links" for luggage holders  when we get our tags?  

Also any links for land yards, as a newbie I'm assuming we'll need them. Also should they be waterproof?

Lastly, and links for small waterproof bags when on excursions, assuming we'll need that too.

You all are the experts, I'm listening.....thks! 

157 Days to go! Yes that's Christmas my friends!

On ships like the Harmony, you don't punch the sea pass.  It is tap and go as a proximity device.  So the sea pass stays in whichever sleeve you select.    I agree with others who use phone-sized lanyards for beach days or the pool.@SPS already sent you a link for one model.

On ‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 11:00 AM, AshleyDillo said:

@AshleyDillo thks! These are what I really wanted.

On ‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 12:03 PM, SPS said:

You may also want to look at a waterproof phone case to use on wet excursions.

We have these and they work great! They're cheap and come with a lanyard. Worked great for taking pictures during parasailing  in St. Maarten.

https://www.amazon.com/JOTO-Universal-Waterproof-Cellphone-Samsung/dp/B00WXFSA5W/ref=asc_df_B00WXFSA5W/?tag=bingshoppinga-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid={creative}&hvpos={adposition}&hvnetw=o&hvrand={random}&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=e&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl={devicemodel}&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=&hvtargid=pla-4584345016419127&psc=1

@SPS thanks I really like this one.

These are the exact ones we purchased...they were perfect...made for RC tags...

https://smile.amazon.com/GreatShield-Luggage-Weatherproof-Caribbean-Celebrity/dp/B074T36FS1/ref=pd_bap_rp_14?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=B9K12FMJW7H181RQPZGR

I brought a lanyard from the line of jewelry I sell.  My son and his friend bought theirs at Dollar Tree.  Hubby carries his SeaPass card in a pocket...