Drink packages

Yes especially if you have 2 or more sea days.  And if you are in a warm climate area.   We are doing Anthem in Sept. to New England and decided not to get one as it will be cooling off outside.  MAYBE.  Global warming may have other ideas.  Oh wait that does not exist.  That is why Lake Michigan is up 6 feet in 6 years and Lake Huron and Lake Erie are at all time highs.  

On 7/20/2019 at 3:07 PM, WannaCruise said:

Great video and example above as well.

One thing from the video I didn't realize....you can purchase it on say, day 4?  I assume you just pay for the # of days you'll be using it and not charged as if you purchased it on day 1?  If so, this is a nice alternative if you want to just try it on the last day (if even an option)

in Europe It's only available on day 1 and 2 of a 14 day cruise. Not sure about America but on Europe I can definitely confirm on Day 3 it was no longer possible to purchase.

On 7/23/2019 at 2:25 PM, FloridaCruiseGirl1210 said:

YAY! How excited are you? 

Feel free to DM me! Also are you on the FB group?

Cant wait, having a few nights in Miami followed by the cruise ??

No not on any FB groups. Just on here and Cruise critic, Too many jobs worths/ know it alls on there though.

On 7/22/2019 at 8:39 PM, AshleyDillo said:

Yes..it will include all the drink shots you want..might be capped at a $13 drink price, though.

No cap, the drink will be "free" at $13 or under.  You pay the difference on anything over $13 plus 18% gratuity.

So I guess a coffee drink can be added to and "built" all the way up to $13 for no charge.