Boarding Time?

KimS

Thanks to SO many of you helping me all my questions! Didn't clarify my question, so hope this helps❤️ I'm trying to edit my question on Boarding. I don't think I clarified the situation considering some of the answers I received, but always appreciate any!

First…. We are Definitely checking in our suitcases! I just have a carry on that happens to have wheels, glad I'm not the only one! It's like a underseater for planes, that's how we've been traveling for most of the 40 yrs, except for some cruises here & there. But did get tired of lugging on a carry on the plane, so got a small underseat with wheel, as a carryon. Again, Will be checking in my suitcase or suitcases for sure! Not getting the key, since we got the suite for anniversary.

I was very confused by the diff. times I was told I could embark, so going early & winging it. 

Thanks so much for all the help & answers, hope I clarified my question……. may clarify on the original post. Thanks again❣️

KimS

Your set sail pass will have an arrival time but this is just a suggestion. You can arrive as early as the cruise terminal is open to start accepting passengers. Depending on your port this may vary. I just sailed out of Galveston and got to the port around 9:30 and had no problems. I did have to wait a bit after checking in for the staff to clear the boat prior to letting us on but it wasn’t bad. 

If you arrive early, you will get to maximize your time on your vacation!  The ship will typically start boarding around 11 am or so, but if there are issues clearing the ship it could be delayed.  Love to get to the port early to get that silly stuff out of the way so I can jump on the ship and start vacation!