Surf and Stream - 3 Devices - can you switch

andy

I have purchased the Surf and Stream 3 devices package for myself and my two children. Does anyone know whether it is possible to 'switch devices', obviously not to use at the same time but say i want to use the internet on my phone at one time and then on my iPad later ?

Yes, but you may need to log out one device before logging in on the next device.  

Once you reach your maximum allowed devices it will report an error trying to log in another device.  On some ships you are given the option of kicking off an existing device. On some ships you must manually log out a device before trying to log in on another.  Visit logoff.com or logout.com to terminate the session on one device then log in on the next.  

Remember to logout a device when done with it if you plan to leave it behind.  Say you have a tablet logged in in the cabin then you grab your phone and head to dinner.  If your tablet is still logged in resting back in the cabin you might be denied trying to log in your phone in the dining room.

With a multi-device plan you are better to get in the practice of manually logging out otherwise it might kick off someone else's device and they don't realize they've been disconnected and they aren't getting your text messages.

45 minutes ago, twangster said:

On some ships you must manually log out a device before trying to log in on another.  Visit logoff.com or logout.com to terminate the session on one device then log in on the

This has just become habit for me now, I will switch several times from cell to iPad and back, I've just gotten used to doing the logoff.com, and then login on the other device.