All inclusive drinks on Harmony

Hey folks,

I bought the all inclusive drink packages because we like to have a good time lol Had a few questions about it. I know it said that it included coffee. Does that also mean the Starbucks? Does it cover drinks in the regular restaurant and specialty dining? Thanks!

It doesn't include any Starbuck's stand-alone venue - but it will cover specialty coffees (and regular coffees) at Cafe Promenade, 270 Cafe, etc (including the super-charged expressos and those with alcohol).  I think my husband may have gotten as much or more value out of the specialty coffees than he did the alcohol. We got to know the barista in the 270 Cafe pretty darned well.

4 minutes ago, SpeedNoodles said:

It doesn't include any Starbuck's stand-alone venue - but it will cover specialty coffees (and regular coffees) at Cafe Promenade, 270 Cafe, etc (including the super-charged expressos and those with alcohol).  I think my husband may have gotten as much or more value out of the specialty coffees than he did the alcohol. We got to know the barista in the 270 Cafe pretty darned well.

Thank you! 24 days left until cruise time

Twenty four days to Harmony... so jealous!

Calling it the "all inclusive" drink package may be a little misleading which is why Royal doesn't market it that way.  Don't get me wrong, it's a great package that I myself use from time to time but it is not "all inclusive". 

On Harmony the Deluxe beverage package covers drinks up $13 except souvenir drinks like those in a Coconut or in a souvenir cup.  There are certain drinks, especially wines that may be over $13.  Let's face it there can be some very expensive wines by the glass.  Most of the time I'm happy with the included wines but sometimes I desire something just a little bit better so in that case I just pay the difference between the $13 and the cost for that glass of wine that may be something like $16 or $19 per glass.  

On Labadee and CocoCay they have a local frozen drink like the Labradoozie or the CocoLoco.  When served in the souvenir cup these are not included in the Deluxe package but if you ask for the same drink in a regular cup they are.

Generally speaking most bartenders will see you have the "DX" based on the letters on your SeaPass card and inform you if a drink isn't included.  If in doubt, just ask.

As far as specialty dining or really just about anywhere on board (including the Bionic bar) the DX package works with the exception of room service.