How to cancel traditional dining

Bjarki

I am trying to book my time dining for a party of 7 for a December sailing on Harmony but when i go into the plan all dining menu I can´t select My Time Dining because I have apparently selected early seating, which i don´t recall doing. Has anyone had this problem before and is there anyway to cancel the Early seating?

5 minutes ago, Bjarki said:

I am trying to book my time dining for a party of 7 for a December sailing on Harmony but when i go into the plan all dining menu I can´t select My Time Dining because I have apparently selected early seating, which i don´t recall doing. Has anyone had this problem before and is there anyway to cancel the Early seating?

Recommend you contact your travel agent or the Royal 800 number because there is usually a waiting list for traditional dining.  Someone probably wants your seats....

Maybe another member can share tricks with the Cruise Planner.

7 minutes ago, ericgoodwin said:

You can DM them on twitter and they can take care of it. I’ve made lots of changes that way. 

Very true. Their social media support on twitter has helped me several times quite successfully.

It is never a problem to cancel mdr seatings and switch to my time, just let your travel agent know or call if you booked directly.  Once that is done it will show up on your cruise planner.  However, sometimes it might be tough to get your ideal time....if so book what you can and then go talk to them on embarkation day.  Also keep checking back as plans change for people all the time.  With the group of 7 you definitely want reservations.  Jane