Pizza Quality

After coming back from a trip on Oasis, the quality of pizza in Sorrento's really stuck out in a good way. I recall seeing a blog post that said they switched the ingredients, so my question is concerning this.... is this pizza quality fleetwide, even on Radiance-class ships without Sorrento's or only on ships with the place itself?

45 minutes ago, bigpete said:

After coming back from a trip on Oasis, the quality of pizza in Sorrento's really stuck out in a good way. I recall seeing a blog post that said they switched the ingredients, so my question is concerning this.... is this pizza quality fleetwide, even on Radiance-class ships without Sorrento's or only on ships with the place itself?

I find on radiance class and Vision class where there is no cafe promenade or sorrentos the pizza quality is awful.. 

I was on the Independence in May 19 and I would say the Pizza at Sorrento's was adequate but I can't go as far to say really good. It depends on your taste for pizza. It worked out for a quick snack; however,  if I were to give a star rating,  I would go with a 2 1/2 ⭐ out of 5. 

38 minutes ago, Tim B. said:

I was on the Independence in May 19 and I would say the Pizza at Sorrento's was adequate but I can't go as far to say really good. It depends on your taste for pizza. It worked out for a quick snack; however,  if I were to give a star rating,  I would go with a 2 1/2 ⭐ out of 5. 

Last year on Jewel, it would be a low-2, but this time around on Oasis I would say it was a solid 4.5 so I was a little confused. Food is an important part of the experience for me, and if the pizza isn’t up to par and our experience wouldn’t be as good, it might be a different ship we end up choosing

9 minutes ago, Cruisegirl1976 said:

My hubby hated the Sorrento's pizza on the Oasis.. does anyone know if the Allure's pizza is the same.. or hopefully better?

I would imagine it is the same but there are probably differences between the staff making them.  My husband and I enjoyed the pizza on Oasis in Dec 2018...not the best pizza ever but it was pretty good.

7 minutes ago, CruisinUpinLife said:

I would imagine it is the same but there are probably differences between the staff making them.  My husband and I enjoyed the pizza on Oasis in Dec 2018...not the best pizza ever but it was pretty good.

I liked the pizza.. lol.. but hubby didn't .. so I told him that when we are on the Allure that he can't have any for a late night snack.. ?