Travel Router

JeffM

We are heading out on are first cruise in Aug on Allure and my wife is starting school the the week before. I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good travel router so I can make sure she has good access throughout the cabin.

Thanks 

This thread calls for @twangster for sure....hope he can provide you some great advice!

Edit: As someone who has been working on her MBA for far longer than I care to let on....if this "school" is in the form of online, try to do as much as possible beforehand and even get ahead if at all possible.  Try to talk with the professor to see what kind of accommodations they can make for her such as a late discussion response (or some other way to make up something in which you have to wait for classmates to respond).  There are a lot of working people who go back to school so adjustments are made, particularly when they have to travel for work.  Just a few thoughts for her...good luck!

24 minutes ago, JeffM said:

We are heading out on are first cruise in Aug on Allure and my wife is starting school the the week before. I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good travel router so I can make sure she has good access throughout the cabin.

Thanks 

There is a whole thread about this by @twangster, complete with instructions! 

I'm not in a place/on a device where I can do the search at the moment, but if you do a search it should come up.  Two different models are listed and explained, as well as a step by step instruction PDF you can download.

3 hours ago, twangster said:

Caveat emptor...

The most reliable and consistent product that I have experience with when traveling is the TP-Link AC750 model TL-WR902AC.  It's a few years old now and there may be better and newer products out there.

Thanks @twangster! I just ordered one as its on sale for Prime Day!