Help! Issue with travel agent

My wife and myself have been cruising with RC for a few years now and we tried a travel agent this on this blogs recommendation. It is through MEI and we are having trouble getting info back from our agent. It is important info, our booked room number got changed. Is there a way to get the reservation changed to another agent at MEI? A more attentive one perhaps. 

Thanks for the help

I have not used MEI Travel, but I'm sure that they would work with you on getting answers.  I looked at their website, and while they don't have any numbers prominently posted, I did find this info:

However, if you prefer to call you can reach our corporate offices at 877-881-7771 and we will take your information and assign a Vacation Planner to return your call.

I would try calling that number, and express your concerns and request assistance.

On 7/15/2019 at 1:35 PM, cruisin787 said:

My wife and myself have been cruising with RC for a few years now and we tried a travel agent this on this blogs recommendation. It is through MEI and we are having trouble getting info back from our agent. It is important info, our booked room number got changed. Is there a way to get the reservation changed to another agent at MEI? A more attentive one perhaps. 

Thanks for the help

Hello - Please contact me at [email protected] or call me at 919 605 6282 so I can jump in to help you with this situation