Making Reservations with Dining Package

Hey, Trevor.  There is usually a kiosk set up in the Promenade on boarding day where you can make all of your dining reservations for the entire cruise.  If you don’t find that, you can go to any specialty restaurant and make all of your reservations at one time.  Normally what we do is, since we are eating at a specialty restaurant anyway (on boarding day...usually Chops but not always) we just wait until we are already there and make our reservations then and there.  Bottom line....you do NOT have to go to each restaurant separately.

There is usually a desk set up in the Royal Promenade, which is where you board the ship, so you can go straight there and they will take care of the bookings for all 3 nights. Alternatively, you can go to any of the specialty restaurants and they will do it for you. It can all be done in one go, but the sooner you do it the better your chances of getting the days and times that you want. Some flexibility may be required so it can be helpful to have a plan B in case any of your first choices aren't available.

1 minute ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Hey, Trevor.  There is usually a kiosk set up in the Promenade on boarding day where you can make all of your dining reservations for the entire cruise.  If you don’t find that, you can go to any specialty restaurant and make all of your reservations at one time.  Normally what we do is, since we are eating at a specialty restaurant anyway (on boarding day...usually Chops but not always) we just wait until we are already there and make our reservations then and there.  Bottom line....you do NOT have to go to each restaurant separately.

Beat me by about 30 seconds. Guess I need to work on my typing speed. :4_joy: