Booking entertainment on Symphony

Hey guys! This is my first post. I will be embarking on my first ever cruise this December on Symphony. I check the cruise planner almost every day to see if there are deals on drinks, wifi, etc. When I checked tonight I noticed that 5 shows opened up for booking under the entertainment tab (Hairspray, Flight, 1977, HiRO and a comedy show). I've booked our group in for 4 of those shows now but am just curious what else I should keep my eye out for? Can anyone let me know what shows or activities have NOT shown up yet? I wan't to know what to look for so I can be sure to book everything that's available before it gets filled up! Any help is GREATLY appreciated!!! TIA!

Looks like you got all of the shows that need reservations.  There may be another ice show and aquatheater show, but those aren't the bigger productions and won't need reservations.

The escape room costs money, so it may not show up until a little later on the cruise planner.

11 hours ago, WannaCruise said:

You can't book on cruise planner, but when you board you can book a time for Laser Quest (and can also do standby for other times if you want to play more than once).

That’s not actually true. I just booked the escape room for our nov cruise. It popped up under activities 2 days after the entertainment was released in our case 

8 hours ago, RG306 said:

That’s not actually true. I just booked the escape room for our nov cruise. It popped up under activities 2 days after the entertainment was released in our case 

Yes escape room can be pre booked. I was talking about Laser Tag which I have yet to see in cruise planner (Mariner, Symphony, Independence and upcoming Navigator).

You have booked all of the shows that need reservations. Continue checking the cruise planner for deals on Drink packages, WiFi, spa services, dining packages, excursions & activities.

If you want to purchase WiFi for you and you group then select a multi device WiFi package and you will save money, vs paying for lots for single device WiFi packages. 

Mid you know that you want to purchase the soda package or ultimate drinking package and WiFi, I would suggest that you purchase the soda & WiFi package or the ultimate drinking & wifi package and you will save. For example on my April 2019 cruise I wanted to purchase the soda package which @ that time was $8.99 a day & I also wanted to purchase the internet for 1 device which @ that time was $13.99 a day, so for $21.00 a day I got the soda package and 1 device WiFi. $13.99+8.99=$22.98*7 days=$160.86 for the week, Whereas $21.00*7 days=$147 for the week for both the soda package with the WiFi package. I save 13.86 because I purchased the soda and WiFi combo package. I Brought the soda and WiFi combo package for me and the other person on the reservation and paid $294 vs paying $321.72 for 2 soda packages and a 2 device WiFi package. 

12 hours ago, RG306 said:

I just booked the escape room for our nov cruise. It popped up under activities 2 days after the entertainment was released in our case 

Thank you! I just checked and the escape room is now available under activities. I will book this today! Any recommendations on how many people you should have to do the room?

3 minutes ago, jdown077 said:

Thank you! I just checked and the escape room is now available under activities. I will book this today! Any recommendations on how many people you should have to do the room?

You will be put into a larger group..I think they try to have at least 10 people total in a group at a minimum.  There were 14 or so the one time that I did it.