Disembarkation times

If you carry off your luggage you will be able to get in line early when the ship docks.  That said, 10 AM is early.  You have to factor in when the ship actually arrives (which might not be the scheduled arrival time), how many people are in line ahead of you, whether you need to clear customs/immigration, what time you need to be at the airport, etc.  I tend to plan for the worst, and I haven't flown through SEATAC in a long time.

That will be *very* tight. What day of the week does your cruise end on? Weekday traffic will make it even tighter. Consider taking the light rail, since travel time is more consistent than driving. 

When is your cruise? SeaTac has been doing a ton of construction the past year, making security lines horrible at times. Do you have TSA PreCheck?

it can be done, just make sure you’re organized and focused that morning! ? 

You're looking at a 30 minute drive from the cruise terminal to SEATAC, and that's not considering during rush hour on a Friday...I think there are a lot of variables for you to be comfortable disembarking and getting to your flight on time. I would try to see if the flight can be changed. If you can't, self carry off and be among the first to go through customs if you can.

To make that schedule you will need to self carry all your bags off the ship. A taxi from the pier will take 30-45 minutes, provided there are no hiccups. 

Unfortunately Friday mornings can be busy at airport security with all the business travelers. Fortunately, business travelers usually understand how to get through security expeditiously. 

Which airline are you flying? United and Delta often leave from the South and North satellites, respectively, which makes for a much longer journey to the gate. 

Never catch a flight before noon.  If you have to pay to change the flight it might be worth it.  Sure beats missing the flight at 10 a.m.  Also you have to consider the weather and docking on time and getting cleared by customs.  We have run into all of those various issues over the years.  Good Luck. Hopefully you have a travel agent. If not get one.  Hopefully the cruise is not  any time soon.  Travel agents can work miracles at times.

I'd check your schedule but generally:

Ships arrive early ... often by 5 or 6 am.

Disembarking is usually arranged by stateroom color codes and designated meeting areas where you are called.

Having said that, I am sure that passengers with early flights can let the room attendant know or work with guest services and they can arrange for you to be among the first passengers to disembark. There is a good chance you can get off by 7am.

Couple that with Uber so you have a ride waiting and I think you have a good chance of getting out quirk.

Also pre-enroll with TSA for airport security and save time.

With planning, forethought and good communication you should do OK.

Good luck.

The best advice if you want to get off as soon as you possibly can is to talk off with your bags.  And a little tip-if you cannot go down (because you are on a lower deck and everyone is going up to WJ for breakfast/filling up the elevator with their bags/selves) just ride up then ride down to the disembarkation deck.  Get a porter to assist with bags-they often go in a different, shorter line in customs but this could be different from port to port-saw this at Port Canaveral.