Opinions on Infinity

BB1

Infinity is a Millennium class ship, comparable in size and passenger capacity to Royal's Radiance class ships. Haven't sailed her, but I will be sailing on sister ship Summit next year. From what I've seen in the post-refurbishment threads on other forums, the ship has some very nice amenities for relaxing and enjoying sea days in a  low-key fashion -- Sunset Bar on the aft of the ship, a nice looking Solarium, Cafe Al Bacio coffee and gelato shop, a rooftop terrace area that's open to all passengers, etc.

I would guess that if your preference on Royal is the larger ships then you may prefer Celebrity's Solstice class ships -- Solstice, Equinox, Eclipse, Silhouette, and Reflection. Those are closer in size to Voyager Class, though a bit smaller, and offer more amenities like a larger selection of specialty dining venues (including the very highly reviewed Murano).

Celebrity doesn't do big ships along the lines of Freedom / Quantum / Oasis class. Even their new Edge class ships are only slightly larger than, and similar in passenger capacity to, the Solstice class.

Thanks, I might try her because the timing works. We started on Vision class but I think we might get a little bored on those ships now. We cruise for the ships but I think a 4 or 5 day relaxing cruise would be nice. My other question is regarding Butlers. I personally would not like a Genie because I feel they would be too much for us. Are the butlers similar.

Thanks